__Gridiron Chef, Doc - aka Jeff Dockeray
Keeper of all that is righteous in the parking lot ... Radio Host, Tailgate Professional, Parking Lot Pro, Sports Junkie, Road Trip Addict, BBQ & Libations Wak
Doc is a bonified BBQ’n Grillin’ Smokin’ Tailgatin’ Junkie. He considers tailgating a sport as a Buffalo Bills season ticket holder for the past decade. Nothing suits Doc more than an attitude-adjusting Sunday of Football, BBQ, cold libations and a cornucopia of artery-clogging meat’ n’ paddadas!
This avid Tailgater has a Bachelor of Recreation and Leisure Studies, Brock University. But that's nothin'! Doc is the 1st host and producer of North America's 1st tailgate Radio program on Sirius XM and Spokeperson to many award winning tailgate and grilling companies. Fortune Magazine calls Doc 'the most savy and knowledgable tailgater in a $20 billion dollar industry.
• Master Broiler Certification at the age of 17.
• Voted Buffalo Tailgreat – TOPS Markets
• Award Winning © Gridiron Chef America
• Featured Chef – College and Pro Football Hall Of Famers
• Featured Chef – MNR Grilling Seminars
• Over a decade of Beer, Wine, Spirits, & Culinary Arts Education
You'll also find Doc on TailgateRadio.com! Check it out. Soon to have streaming audio!